Arc Development:PEFE Exploration
(This page is a PEFE Exploration Arc primer)
(Much of this is drawn from here. )
Egad! Employees of an evil PEFE from another universe break into our universe's PEFE HQ and steal the power generators, leading to a building-wide blackout! With the facility plunged into darkness,
are you a bad enough dude to can we find the generators, restore power and save the day?
An alternate universe's version of PEFE (Or Evil!Goggles or something) steals ALL the generators! This causes a massive blackout in the facilities, affecting the entire HQ, but doesn't shut everything down completely.The group must then help get PEFE HQ back to full capacity.
So, if we're going to do this, we need maps of at least some modules. Anyone with any sort of drawing capacity is free to contribute as many maps as they wish. Relevant wiki articles could also use some expansion, and we can use PEFE-B (which has been explored) as a reference.
Known Operational Details
- The arc takes place in the premises of PEFE HQ and other places in / below PEFE Island.
- For PEFE HQ as a location to be playable, we need a description beyond "looks like Portal". We'll need maps of at least some modules. Anyone with any sort of drawing capacity is free to contribute as many maps as they wish. (Tangent could create a MC map of it) Relevant wiki articles could also use some expansion, and we can use PEFE-B (which has been explored) as a reference.
- Possible plot point: At the same time, some universe-displaced Scolemis Goons get lost in the HQ, including one destined to help beat the Dragons.
- Power outage could cause the mons in the habitats to be released en masse. As they break out they would cause various issues in the facilities.
- If the characters to participate are already within the premises when the blackout occurs, it might be more interesting.
- Umbra has plans that require this plotline to have a larger extent? (Magic Mirror)
- What other plots does this run parallel to?
- When do we plan this plot to run?
(Might be a good idea to know in advance who can/can't definitively take part of this arc, or who is still undecided or troubled, so that we can focus efforts on getting meta problems out of the way somewhat)