Auric Sol Tournament
Exposition battle tournament carried out in Holon, showcasing the mechanics of a new battle scheme derived from the Golden Sun games.
Overall description of mechanics:
- Battles are based on the triples format with 3-on-3 or 6-on-6.
- For 6-on-6 battles, teams are divided into a Front row and Back row.
- Front row goes first and once it is defeated, Back row steps in.
- Switchout (voluntary or forced) is not permitted.
- Possibility to run 4-on-4 battles using two-rows Doubles.
- Usage of in-battle items is permitted. Don't abuse Revives though.
- Two Pokémon in the same "row" can not have the same tem equipped.
In-RP introduction here.
See also idea introduction post.
- Fiery Girl Jenna (Mezzo)
- Self-Proclaimed Pokémon Genius Jacob (Verax)
- Pokémon Breeder Joseph (Dogs)
- Eris (Jho)
- Team Glacier Admin Pianissimo (Mezzo)
Anonymous Entrant (????)Genie Gofer Sticy Lips (Crowlover)
- Gene (Sandslash) (Tracer)
- PEFE Researcher Silent (Venia Silente)
The runner-up gets to choose between the following two items:
- Antivenom Earring (from FF XI) -- halves damage from Poison as well as chance of being inflicted PSN.
- Peace Ring (from FF VI) -- protects against Confusion, Infatuation, Torment and other mental volatile effects.
The winner gets to choose between the following two items:
- Protean Ring (from FF XI) -- increases the damage output for long-range attacks (beams and projectiles).
- Guard Bracelet (from FF VI) -- the wearer acquires Reflect and Light Screen of normal duration when starting the battle.
(See Imported Items)
|Holon ‘Aureal Sol’ Demonstration Tournament|
|-||Opening Round||Semi Finals||Final|
|Sticy Lips||Link -- Sticy Lips||Link (1) (2) -- Sticy|| Link -- Jacob (sorta)|
Coronation and Prizes
|Silent||Link (1) (2) -- Eris|
|Jacob||Link -- Jacob||Link -- Jacob|
|Pianis||Link -- Joseph|
All rounds are carried out in 6-vs-6 dual rows modality.
- All rounds are carried out in either 3-vs-3 or 6-vs-6 according to interplayer agreement.