Fenrir is Tagg's male Lucario, who he met as a Riolu at Floccesy Ranch, Fenir having sensed his Aura. Upon meeting him Tagg lampshaded the cliche of an Aura sensitive taking a Riolu as a party member, but did it anyway after fighting him in a battle. So far, Fenrir has proven to be a welcome asset in Tagg's new Unova team.
Fenrir is mostly stoic, but loves a good fight and challenging other mons to fights, as seen when he challenged Mirage and Kohai out of nowhere. He also can have a bit of a pigheaded streak when it comes to playing videogames, which got him in trouble with Audrey.
- Age: 4
- Birthday: February 10, 2012
- Met: Flocessy Ranch, Unova (Riolu)
- Ability: Steadfast
- Ball: Poké
Fenrir can't take many hits, so he mainly relies on speed and power while fighting, being a mixed attacker skilled in both the physical and special aspects of Aura. He is also capable of using Aura chains like his trainer.
- Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot
- Thunder Punch
- Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Counter, Force Palm
- Bone Rush, Dig
- Copycat, Feint, Swords Dance, Work Up
- Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Stone Edge
- Metal Claw, Metal Sound
- Evolved following defeating Clay's Excadrill.
- Fenrir gets along fine with his teammates, though has no special relationships as of yet.
- Fenrir appears to have developed a bit of a crush on Audrey.
- Fenrir has a brother who happens to be Marshal's Lucario.
- Fenrir gets his name from the monstrous wolf of the same name from Norse mythology.