Orange Islands Arc
The Orange Islands Arc is the more-or-less freeform arc that followed the events of the Alternate Timeline. The Trainers gathered in Vermillion to board a ship that takes them to the Orange Archipelago. Once there, they split in groups and spread around, following different plans for their vacations; however for some reason the islands have turned into a set of various videogame-based puzzles and dungeons, and soon larger plots begin to form.
- Battle against Nihilist!Tagg.
- Fool is taken over by Majora's Mask.
- The group meets Pleo.
- Halloween Party 2011.
- Pleo is captured by the Ferno and his Delta Pokémon. The J-Team fights to get him back.
- After defeating Ferno, Pleo is returned to his dad, but not without misunderstandings.
The following Trainers ran the Orange Islands League challenge:
- New Characters:
- Wolf's Chain Trade Sequence miniarc.
- Star turns into Sarabi and is captured by a Trainer.
- Pentigan joins PEFE.
- NFE tournament.
- Quest Island visit.
- Tagg's Super Mario Sunshine miniarc while dealing with AU PTSD.
- Pleo and Nix are established as a Heart of Gold and Soul of Silver respectively.
- Delta Pokémon are established as a concept.
- Armbands having a mode lock feature if someone is caught while in mon form is established.
|WAAPT Arcs: Orange Islands|
|← Previous Arc||Next Arc →|
|Alternate Timeline Arc||Hoenn 2011 Arc|