From We Are All Pokémon Trainers
(Redirected from PMD-1)
The first PMD arc was the second arc in WAAPT.
- The proto J-Team is transformed into Pokemon following a Missingno-possessed Palkia transporting them to PMD-A.
- A few members lose their memories at first, but one way or another are able to get them back.
- Team Raider appears and due to a misunderstanding believe that Ralts!Jane had been kidnapped by the others, leading them to kidnap her.
- The group reaches Treasure Town and manage to clear things up.
- After meeting with Wigglytuff, the group heads off to find the lake trio.
- The lake trio leads them to Dusknoir, who gives them a stone that allows travel between PMD-A and the OU.
- The group ends up at the Sky Pillar, barely managing to escape a possessed Kyogre.
- After grinding on an island, the group goes to fight Missingno.
- Missingno is finally defeated for good.
- The proto J-Team discovers after being transformed back into humans that they can still understand Pokemon.
- Possessed legendaries
- The PMD Arc was one of three arcs where no new PCs joined, the others being the Oblivia Arc and AU Arc.
|WAAPT Arcs: PMD Arc|
|← Previous Arc (s)||Concurrent Arc(s)||Next Arc(s) →|
|Sinnoh Arc||Hoenn Mini-Arc|