As the result of being a reject from a Larvitar eugenics program (albeit barely), she has a fair amount of insecurity, but hides it under a veneer of arrogance. However, over time she appears to have become slightly nicer, if still prone to snark.
- Birthday: Sometime in 2011
- Age: 7
- Met: Mt. Pyre, Hoenn (Larvitar) (Originally from LaRousse City, Hoenn)
- Ability: Sand Stream
- Ball: Poké
In battle Pica tends to rely on the use of Taunt or Torment to disorient her oppoents and overwhelming power. Since becoming a Tyranitar, she also can take advantage of the sandstorms she creates to do sneak attacks.
- Bite, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Payback, Taunt, Torment
- Chip Away, Protect
- Stone Edge
- Pica's most enduring relationship is with Artemia, both mons considering the other their greatest rival and insulting one another at every opportunity. (And greatest friend, though both mons would be incredibly loath to admit it.)
- Pica managed to piss off Crochet enough to have the Leavanny knock her out with one Leaf Blade in Ecruteak-B.
- Since Pica's parents weren't exactly there she considers Ana and Bohr to be her parental substitutes, though much like her relationship with Artemia she'd be loath to admit it.
- Pica looks up to Garchomp.
- Won Tagg's second fight with Drayden by mutually fainting his Haxorus after evolving.
- Pica happens to have a minor congenital deformity, which takes the form of a smaller than normal tail "pistil" as a Larvitar, nubby spikes as a Pupitar, and a combination of both as a Tyranitar.