Sentinel is Tagg's Golurk, and member of his team he acquired in the interim between the AU and OI arcs. Sentinel happens to be a bit of a klutz due to his eponymous ability, often dropping whatever he's holding in his hands at any given moment. This made him unpopular amongst the fellow guards of Dragonspiral Tower, making him one of the tower's butt monkeys for a couple millenia. Tagg had him join his team after some of his fellow guards threw him at the trainer, wanting themselves rid of Sentinel's incompetence.
As mentioned before, Sentinel is extremely clumsy with his hands, to the point that Tagg doesn't let him handle anything that isn't a Lucky Egg. He also has inadequacy issues regarding his time in Dragonspiral Tower.
- Birthday: Unknown
- Age: Unknown, at least 2,500 and counting
- Met: Dragonspiral Tower, Unova (Golett)
- Ability: Klutz
- Ball: Ultra
In battle, Sentinel relies mainly on using his fists to pummel the opposition to a pulp.
- Dynamic Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Curse, Shadow Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mega Punch, Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Sentinel's closest relationships amongst the team would be with the members of Team Nova.
- Sentinel is likely Tagg's oldest team member period.