Tagg's Tropius was one of the Pokémon he acquired during his first adventure in the Hoenn region.
A rather sarcastic Pokémon, and very serious in nature despite the weirdness he gets into, Tropius more or less serves as the Lancer to Muddy's Hero, and unofficially serves as team pantry. He is also somewhat skilled with computers, being capable of using Magical Leaf to type.
- Age: 15-16
- Birthday: Sometime in either 2002 or 2003
- Met: Route 119, Hoenn
- Ability: Chlorophyll
- Ball: Ultra
Tropius is rather slow, so he tends to use Sunny Day to activate Chlorophyll and make himself faster as a result, as well as giving him the ability to fire no charge Solarbeams and use better Growths. He also carries a pouch so that he can pull out Berries for Natural Gift.
- Dragon Pulse
- Sunny Day
- Aerial Ace, Air Slash, Fly
- Energy Ball, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Seed Bomb, Solarbeam, Worry Seed
- Growth, Body Slam, Flash, Natural Gift, Protect, Round, Whirlwind
- Tropius' family is a herd of Tropius living on Route 119 whose naming conventions are based on whatever Berries they're growing under their chins, with Oran and Sitrus being his parents, and Yache being his "annoying little brother".
- For some weird reason, Tropius and Basket seem to always have missed meeting eachother over the years, only properly meeting in 2011.
- Helped Tagg win both in the Hoenn League and the Mt. Battle Challenge.