Vierr (full name: Vierr Qualtis) is the fifth PC of Eskay64.
Vierr lived his entire life holed up in Holon City. Despite having wanted to leave home for the past four years, all attempts to do so have been thwarted by the Warrior Clans in Ergon Field. Since then, he's been trying -- with little success -- to hone both Aura and Obscura, which he discovered he had potential for at age 6.
Vierr has messy blonde hair and hazel eyes, and generally wears plain grey shirts and jeans. He has a number of scars on his hands from constant Auric and Obscuric mishaps.
He is currently the only known human to be able to use all four of the Auric Quartet; however, he can do little more than create sparks and wisps. He is able to make constructs, but without help from an Auric Medium, anything he makes tends to turn out weak and brief. He has almost zero capacity for projectile attacks.
- Defeated Verax, despite the latter's use of the YMCA.
- Managed to not die fighting a digital copy of Annoski.
He has respect for Umbra, disregarding the fact that the first thing he learned was that Umbra was the notorious Ghost Lord of Ransei; Vierr cares more about the fact that Umbra happens to be an excellent Obscura teacher.
He is also friends with Crewe and Straw. At least, we think he's friends with Crewe. It's hard to tell, because they argue so much.
He is Alyssa's cousin, and had a crush on her until he found out about their shared relation.
He had a crush on Elise, but was unwilling to try getting into a relationship with her at first due to his last crush on Alyssa before they came together.
He is a descendant of the Queen of Four Quarters.
In the AU
Vierr's AU fate is unknown.
In the Otherverse
Vierr's Otherverse fate is unknown.
- Age: 19
- Birthday: April 16, 1997
- Ethnicity: Mestizo + German
- Starter: Elysia
- Pokéform: Inkay
- Eye color: Hazel
- Favorite color: Purple
- Aura color: Yellow
- Likes: Umbra, Alyssa, Elise
- Dislikes: Feline Pokémon
Pokemon -- OU
- Vierr was the first member of the J-Team to know Crewe's full name other than Crewe herself.
- As an Inkay, his visual perception of reality is constantly rotating. It is unknown if this is unique to him or a universal trait of Inkay that natural members of the species have merely gotten used to.
- When really pissed, Vierr’s Auric abilities become harder to control as a result of being pan-auric.
|On Hand :|| Elysia • Jeannie • Snimm • BubblegumFile:560BubblegumMini.png • Henry • Khoshekh |
|Boxed :||Nightmare and Spirit|
|As last seen in: Hoenn-2|