Thresher is Tagg's Rocky Helmet wearing male Ferrothorn, who was first introduced during the GC Arc. While rather prickly to most other mons and humans outwardly, Abigail tends to bring the best in him. In the past he has had to deal with the problems of evolving and coming to terms with his feelings towards Abby.
As mentioned before Thresher is rather prickly to most mons and humans outwardly with the exception of Abigail, and can at times be rather snarky and rude. He also dislikes being surprised, as this can activate his defense mechanism, the ability to fire his spines at assailants.
As a cave dwelling mon, he tends to like hanging from ceilings. (Which can cause problems when he damages them.)
- Birthday: February 28, 2010
- Age: 7
- Met: Chargestone Cave, Unova (Ferroseed)
- Ability: Iron Barbs
- Ball: Great
Thresher tends to rely mainly on using Curse to buff himself before attacking with Power Whip or Gyro Ball. He can also use Magnet Rise to fly and move more quickly when necessary.
- Magnet Rise
- Ingrain, Power Whip, Seed Bomb
- Iron Head, Gyro Ball
- Protect, Rock Climb
- Is in a romantic relationship with Abigail.
- Is good friends with Doc, Crochet, Limna, and Victini, though he tends to snark about them.
- Thresher finds Vanilluxe rather annoying, but asked for his help anyway indirectly concerning Abby.
|On Hand :||Basket ⨁ Pankaja ⨁ Rosary ⨁ Lua ⨁ Cephas ⨁ Rufus ⨁ Fuego|
|With Team Nova :||Abby|
|Has Previously Borrowed :||Thresher (from Tagg)|
|Alternate Universe (unofficially) :||Basket ⨁ Barley ⨁ Mint and Boldo ⨁ Zoroarks Red and Blue|
|Another Universe :||Roxy ⨁ Cuyahoga ⨁ Sam ⨁ Blenda|
|As last seen in: Entralink Arc|