Umbra's mindscape is a dim, spooky forest, with seemingly abandoned houses scattered around, one for each of its inhabitants. (Posh!Umbra lives in a haunted mansion, while Conqueror!Umbra is imprisoned deep in his castle.) There is also an emotional roller coaster.
- Looks identical to Normal!Umbra, but with a pink band on his hat.
- Represents joy, and the good things Umbra finds in his life.
- Looks identical to Normal!Umbra, but with an orange band on his hat.
- Represents Umbra's rage and everything he resents in his life.
- Looks identical to Normal!Umbra, but with a blue band on his hat.
- Represents Umbra's sadness and everything he regrets in his life.
- Looks like Umbra wearing a monocle, black suit, and top hat.
- Represents Umbra's manners and self-restraint, and was created to fill the gap left by Conqueror!Umbra's imprisonment.
- Is in a relationship with Fool's Thief aspect.
- Looks like Umbra in his Ransei gear.
- Represents Umbra's ambition and desire to dominate others.
- Is imprisoned deep within his own castle, to prevent him from running rampant again.