Croagunk Challenge Cup
The Croagunk Challenge Cup was one of the Challenge Tournaments - tournaments that require achievement stars on a trainer card - held by Eon Casino during the Holon Arc. It was sponsored by Croagunk Cola and had a hover vehicle as its prize. Ren was the winner of the tournament as well as the only J-Team member to enter the tournament.
- 4-on-4 Double Battle format.
- Substitutions allowed.
- No time limit.
- No using two pokemon of the same species.
- Restoration items not allowed.
- Held items can be used.
- Duplicate held items are allowed.
- The first trainer to knock out all four of their opponent's Pokemon wins.
- In case of a tie, the there will be a one-on-one 10-minute tie breaker rounds will be held until either trainer knocks out there opponent's mon.
- Tie breaker rounds will continue until the tie is broken.
- In the case a trainer cannot send out a pokemon for a tie breaker round they lose.
- If a winner can still not be determined after both trainer have exhausted their pokemon, an audience vote will decide the winner.
The following are the known participants:
- Veteran Coordinator Ren (winner)
- Rising Star Tommy
- Fashion Queen Mimi
- Statistic Abuser Thomas
- Elite Trainer Rika
- TEAM PLASBAD SUPREME OVERLORD ULTRA MAXIMUS GHETSIS XXIV
- All the one time NPC trainers where Expys of characters from the Digimon Franchise