From We Are All Pokémon Trainers
Lina's Mindscape resembles a medieval village, with houses for most of the aspects, a tower for Insecure!Lina, and a castle for Rational!Lina and Circe. The castle is large and contains many rooms, most of them having to do with Lina's memories.
- Looks like Lina wearing fancy red mage (Not Red Mage) robes, complete with hood.
- Represents Lina's common sense, practicality, wisdom, etc.
- Is currently the dominant aspect.
- Tries to keep the other aspects in line.
- Looks like Lina wearing a maid outfit.
- Represents Lina's romantic desires as well as half her sexuality.
- Is also the resident shipper.
- Looks like Lina in a red jester outfit.
- Represents Lina's more whimsical, playful side, as well as the simple things she enjoys/guilty pleasures.
- Resembles Lina in red armor, AKA her Crimson Lady gear.
- Resembles Lina's more aggressive side, as well as her temper, determination, and other such things.
- Looks like Lina wearing a cloak similar to Zelda's.
- Represents Lina's insecurities, fears, repressed angst, etc.
- Occasionally encases herself in an Obscura cocoon to shut herself off.
- When Lina is experiencing enough emotional turmoil transforms into a mass of Obscura that engulfs the Mindscape and devours the other Aspects; things are quickly restored when Lina starts feeling better.
- Resembles Lina wearing a very revealing red dress.
- Represents Lina's desire to manipulate others, among other elements of her "dark side" as well as the other half of her sexuality
- Collects plushies resembling Lina's past lovers.
- Lives deep in the castle.