Psyche's mindscape is reminiscent of a Congress/Parliament building, with three rooms separated by a vast library. In each room, a different group of her aspects deliberate endlessly, while the library is used by Reason and Passion. The Library is also used in a joint session of Psyche's Aspects (Which always end badly, to the dismay of Reason.)
After Psyche's character development, she becomes psychically deaf-mute. Upon becoming so, she lost her previous aspects, and indeed her entire Mindscape became inaccessible. During the Orre Arc, she suddenly got her psychic abilities back, which cause her to begin mending her torn psyche, destroyed by guilt and the thoughts of Shadowed mons. Her mindscape now consists of a shadowy group of shelves watched over by dark aspects of Psyche, and protected by her light side.
- The Virtues (In Descending Order of Strength):
- The Vices (In Descending Order of Strength):
- The Psyche
- A Darker Side Of Psyche that is locked up by Superego, Reason, Diligence and Kindness.
- The Good
- Interdependence: Looks like Eskay dressed as a Flygon.
- Arete (Virtue/Excellence): Looks like Psyche dressed as a Gardevoir. Represents Psyche's mental Stability.
- The Bad
- Paranoia: Looks like Aiura.
- Self-Doubt: Looks like Lucanus
- Nihilism: Looks like Titan
- The Ugly
- Cynicism: Looks like the half-digested form of Psyche's father
- Despair: Looks like Psyche draped in a burial shroud, wearing a rope around her neck.