Mia and Vincent Morendo
Mia Morendo and Vincent Morendo are the parents of the four Morendo siblings Pianissimo, Mezzopiano, Mezzoforte, and Fortissimo. Mia is a Grass type trainer, while Vincent is a Normal type trainer. The two live together in a house at 3333 Harmony Lane in Castelia City. They were once trainers much like their children are now, but have since settled down and now play violins in the Castelia Symphonic Orchestra.
Mia and Vincent both share a love of music that borders on an obsession. All of their Pokémon and all of their children have musical names as a result. Both share a similar type of eccentric personality as well.
Mia and Vincent keep track of what their children are doing by paying attention to news reports, and as such are familiar with most of the other trainers in the group, though they have only met a few of them directly.
- Age: 45 (Mia) and 44 (Vincent)
- Birthday: January 20, 1970 (Mia) and September 15, 1971 (Vincent)
- Starter Pokémon: Serenade the Lilligant (Mia) and Melody the Audino (Vincent)
- First appearance: Page 7338
- Pokéform: Unknown (both)
- Favorite color: Green (Mia) and white (Vincent)
- Likes: Music (both)
- Dislikes: People with no musical affinity (both)