Mon Census 2013
The Census Spreadsheets are currently locked for analysis.
A census of the Pokémon we have in the RP as of year 2013.
Announced in Discussion: (link here). Each player will be asked to list the mons they play that they want to account for in the census.
Partial tallies are compiled via a online spreadsheet:
- OU (add mons here if they exist in the OU *and* in the listing below)
- AU and other verses/timelines (includes PMD)
- Conquest (add mons here for anyone that is using an ancestor or similar warlord during Conquest. Anyone using their actual characters and intend to return to the OU with Pokémon attained during this arc should place them in the OU listing.)
- "Spoiler" mons (ie.: anything G6) are not added for the time being.
- Don't add characters that are not your own, to avoid confusions.
- Count a mon in if any of the following applies:
- It appears in an average or more than average percentage of your posts.
- It is/was integral to any arc, plot, or subplot since your entry into the RP.
- It is planned to be or is currently part of some sort of event/appearance in the RP.
- It is important enough to your character that it warrants notice and representation of the species as a whole.
Final tally will be compiled here and categorized by species and morph.
OU specific data
- Pokémon Evolutionary Families with no entries: Here
- Pokémon with no entries (Not within Families listed above): Here
- Most Popular Pokémon Evolutionary Family: Eevee: 45
- Most Popular Pokémon Evolutionary Family (By Trainer): Eevee: 21 Trainers
- Most Popular Single-line Pokémon Evolutionary Family: Nidoran♂: 19
- Most Popular Single-line Pokémon Evolutionary Family (By Trainer):
- Most Popular Pokémon: Marowak & Lucario: 13
- Most Popular Starter Evolutionary Family: Cyndaquil: 11
- Most Popular Non-Evolving Pokémon Evolutionary Family: Ditto & Rotom: 6
- Most Popular Starter: Blaziken: 8
- Most Popular Eeevulution: Vaporeon & Espeon: 7
- Most Popular Pseudo-Legendary: Bagon: 13
- PC's Pokémon with the longest name: Pushme-Pullyu: 13 characters
Under the assumption that all Pokémon were acquired in their most basic forms and evolved through their in-game methods, the requirements to achieve a duplicate of all counted Pokémon within the RP (not taking Shiny-ness into consideration) are:
- 1111 Pokémon
- 18326 Levels
- 8 Leaf Stones
- 13 Fire Stones
- 18 Water Stones
- 11 Thunder Stones
- 15 Moon Stones
- 7 Sun Stones
- 12 Shiny Stones
- 13 Dusk Stones
- 13 Dawn Stones
- 2 Oval Stones
- 96 People met in the Underground
- 63 Instances of Maxed Happiness
- 5 Instances of Maxed Beauty
- 51 Trades
- 22 Visits to the Museum
- 8 King's Rocks
- 5 Metal Coats
- 5 Upgrades
- 4 Dubious Discs
- 7 Razor Claws
- 2 Razor Fangs
- 2 Reaper Cloths
- 2 Dragon Scales
- 2 Electrizers
- 2 Spare Pokéballs
- 4 Instances of Learning Ancient Power
- 2 Instances of Learning Mimic
- 1 Instances of Learning Rollout
- 1 Instances of Learnning Double Hit
- 1 Shelmet
- 1 Remoraid
- 3 Trips to an Ice Rock or Uses of Frozen Rocks
- 5 Trips to a Moss Rock or Uses if Mossy Rocks
- 6 Trips to Mount Coronet, Chargestone Cave or Uses of Coronet Rocks