Mon Census 2014
The Census Spreadsheets are currently locked for analysis.
A census of the Pokémon we have in the RP as of the end of January 2015.
Announced in Discussion: (link here). Each player will be asked to list the mons they play that they want to account for in the census.
Partial tallies are compiled via a online spreadsheet:
- Don't add characters that are not your own, to avoid confusions.
- Count a mon in if any of the following applies:
- It appears in an average or more than average percentage of your posts.
- It is/was integral to any arc, plot, or subplot since your entry into the RP.
- It is planned to be or is currently part of some sort of event/appearance in the RP.
- It is important enough to your character that it warrants notice and representation of the species as a whole.
Final tally will be compiled here and categorized by species and morph.
- Pokémon Evolutionary Families with no entries: Here
- Pokémon with no entries (Not within Families listed above): Here
- Most Popular Pokémon Evolutionary Family: Eevee: 53
- Most Popular Pokémon Evolutionary Family (Besides Eevee): Ralts: 17
- Most Popular Single-line Pokémon Evolutionary Family: Sneasel: 14
- Most Popular Pokémon: Lucario & Sylveon: 12
- Most Popular Starter Evolutionary Family: Fennekin: 10
- Most Popular Non-Evolving Pokémon Evolutionary Family: Mawile & Absol: 5
- Most Popular Starter: Greninja: 8
- Most Popular Eeevulution: Sylveon: 12
- Most Popular Pseudo-Legendary: Deino: 8
- PC's Pokémon with the longest name: Major Major Major Major: 23 characters
Under the assumption that all Pokémon were acquired in their most basic forms and evolved through their in-game methods, the requirements to achieve a duplicate of all counted Pokémon within the RP (not taking Shiny-ness into consideration) are: