Ren's Contest Ribbons
Ren, due to being a Coordinator for several years (at least six) prior to journeying with the J-Team, has earned a lot of ribbons (at least 80) in his career.
Due to the nature of coordinators not being able to reuse a ribbon they have previously used in a region to enter that region's Grand Festival, the fact that coordinators can't be awarded the same ribbon twice, and the sheer quantity of Ribbons Ren has; only the ribbons that Ren is shown to have earned in the RP, whether by mention or by winning it on screen, will be listed here by name.
The ribbons listed here were won in a particular region and can only be used to enter that region's Grand Festival.
This is a list of normal ribbons Ren has won in Kanto.
2014 Kanto Ribbons
- Jade Ribbon: Three dark green loops with a diamond shaped piece of green jade in the center
- Amarillo Ribbon: Five yellow loops with a zircon circle in the center
- Blaze Ribbon: A red, a yellow, and an orange loop with a topaz square in the center
- Aquarius Ribbon: Four dark blue loops with an aquamarine pentagon in the center
This is a list of normal ribbons Ren has won in Johto.
2014 Johto Ribbons
- Camellia Ribbon: A magenta and white bow with a small, gold, camellia-shaped plate on the knot
- Bellflower Ribbon: A royal purple bow with a small, gold, bellflower-shaped plate on the knot
- Tulip Ribbon: A red, purple, and yellow swirl patterned bow with a small, gold, tulip-shaped plate on the knot
- Peony Ribbon: A pink-orange bow with a small, gold, peony-shaped plate on the knot
This is a list of normal ribbons Ren has won in Hoenn.
2014 Hoenn Ribbons
- Shoal Ribbon: And sea-green colored, four loop bow with a silver shell shaped plate in the center
- Glade Ribbon: A forest-green, three loop bow with a copper maple leaf-shaped plate in the center
- Taiga Ribbon: An ice-blue and ice-green, four loop ribbon with a bronze conifer shaped plate in the center
- Rime Ribbon: A white and silver bow with a gold snow flake-shaped plate in the center
This is a list of normal ribbons Ren has won in Sinnoh.
2014 Sinnoh Ribbons
- Levin Ribbon: The ribbon's four tails are double-folded, each a different shade of yellow, and are connected by a silver circle with a lightning pattern on it
- Crag Ribbon: The ribbon's tails are brown, orange, and dull-yellow and are jutting out from a silver circle with a rock pattern on it
- Vortex Ribbon: The ribbon's six tails are in different shades of green swirling out from a silver circle with a tornado pattern on it
- Whorl Ribbon: The ribbon's four loops are in different shades of blue curving out from a gold circle with a whirlpool pattern on it
2016 Sinnoh Ribbons
- Diamond Vale Ribbon: The ribbon has 12 loops of grass-green ribbon surrounding an Adamant Orb themed center. The center was made with Cubit Zirconium embedded in a gold plate.
- Pearl Grotto Ribbon: The ribbon has six loops of sea-blue ribbon alternative with 6 loops of sand-tan ribbon surrounding an Lustrous Orb themed center. The center was made with a pink pearl embedded in a gold plate.
These ribbons are unique for one reason or another. The ribbons listed here can be from any region.
Aqua Ribbon: Larger than a normal ribbon, The Aqua Ribbon is made to look Like a stylized silhouette of Wallace's upper body. The has two tails and a gold plate with platinum framing and highlights. The ribbon's two tails are colored and shaped to look like the sleeves of Wallace's signature outfit while the gold plate is shaped to look like the collar and hat of Wallace's signature outfit. The plate's platinum frame and small, circular ruby form a crown shape signify Wallace's mastery over both Pokemon Battles and Coordination. The Aqua Ribbon is special in that it that counts towards any region's Grand Festival, not merely that of the region it is won in, as well as being able to be reused every year. This effectively means the winners of the Aqua Ribbon effectively on have to earn 16 ribbons to enter all Four Grand Festivals instead of the normal 20 (i.e. 4 ribbons per region rather than the normal 5).