From We Are All Pokémon Trainers
Important Lapine Words
- Ela (plural Elil): an Enemy™ or a Predator™. Note the capital - the term is reserved for mons of species such as Skarmory, and using it to refer to a particular individual is a declaration that no further amity or truce is possible with that individual.
- hrair: common name for any number meaning "a lot" (or, essentially, anything above four).
- Frith(rah): the sun; also the Sun God, Ho-Oh.
- Inlé: the moon; also the Spirit of the Moon that comes take a Nidoran's life at the moment they face the most fear. In some contexts, denotes an Umbreon.
- ithé: a human.
- marlao: breeding season; literally "doe's time", the time of the month when they are receptive to mating.
- Naytle: a Nidoran.
Lapine Words Made for WAAPT
- Akim'bleer's name.
- Frith'me: literally "He of Ho-Oh's". The name reserved for Luke.
- Nayolpreen: the name Nidoran give to their forest (in the AU, up to before the Draconic Uprising).