From We Are All Pokémon Trainers
The use of Twilight is among if not the most difficult of Obscuric techniques to accomplish, being a combination of both barrier and illusionary techniques. Annoski used it during the IK Arc to better prepare Sinnoh for his return.
- Places areas around it under a twilit haze.
- Non-Souls of Silver are reduced to wisps except in the presence of Souls who are connected to them.
- Keeps most people and mons out while keeping most in.
- Disables most electronics, though Pokeballs are left unnaffected.
- Use of Aura Sense can lock someone in mon form. (Kim)
- The Twilight is heavily based on the Twilight from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.