Aura Sense, or Aura Vision in its weakest state, is an Auric power that allows its users to see using their "other eyes", which is often signified by their eyes glowing blue.
- Can see unique Auras and note the existence of Attributes upon focusing. (Aura Sense LV 1)
- Denote friends from foes by having allies glow blue, enemies glow red, and beings of interest glow gold.
- Can follow Aura trails created by said subjects.
- Can see through physical barriers such as walls or doors, and can give sight even while blindfolded.
- Can see things that are normally invisible, such as the special chalk used by AU!Tagg in PMD-B or ghosts.
- Can see bonds connecting others in the form of threads.
- Can tell if someone is transformed by checking their Aura.
While an experienced Aura sensitive can use the technique indefinitely, novices can only keep Aura Sense up for a few seconds before becoming fatigued. Also, some abilities using Aura Sense require more energy than others.