From We Are All Pokémon Trainers
- The Silly Pidgey appears to run a bakery with strong ties to the Mafia
- Salamence is the Keymaster of the Fortree City Jail, though Access holds the keys
- Rufus and Jab are usually somewhat more hardboiled than other participants
- Merle is a private eye, and insists on payment in shinies
- Shahinne and Roc find themselves in Treasure Town and need to earn money, so setting up a team it is!
- Shahinne should NOT peck Shards!
- Because of PR, Shahinne ends up as the team leader and chooses what missions to take.
- Team Skyclaw has to deliver two baskets of red and green apples because the mission requester is daltonic!
- Team Skyclaw has to take a mission with a family of Gulpin °3° inviting people to their homes. No other team has ever returned from that mission.
- As it turns out the Gulpin are innocent - there is a bandit team ambushing the various teams.
- Salamence feels Shahinne is in danger!
- Oh noes! The evildores are about to be defeated but one of them eats Shahinne!
- Salamence and Roc save the day and Salamence is happy that lil'bird is safe and everything else around is destroyed, so it's all a good day of work.
- Roc and Shahinne earn a lot of money but it is blood money, and Roc is not comfortable with Shahinne using it.
- Eventually the money is donated to Sol, who needs it to get Ichtacya out of the Treasure Town hospital.
The Scyther At Large
- A Scyther is on the loose in Summerland, and has kidnapped Mix and Gattaca! Naturally, Salamence is on the lookout.
- She recruits Marmalade for assistance, and the two are accosted by the Silly Pidgey, who also wants the Scyther out of the way
- Merle picks up the case, and investigates the city
- Turns out, it was all a scam, and the Silly Pidgey recruited the Scyther to assist her in eliminating other bird-run businesses in the city. The Altaria Police are summoned at the Silly Pidgey is jailed...for now.
- The Silly Pidgey has planted bombs in Altru Park, and refuses to talk unless she's jailbroken from the Sandgem Bird Sanctuary for the Criminally Avian. Naturally, Merle and Access take a trip onto the wrong side of the law to help her out
- Upon breaking her out, it turns out that the bombs were merely delicious chocolate cake bombs. That said, a Xatu with a grudge, Father X, arrives, aiming to take over the Silly Pidgey's business by shooting dead everyone at the scene
- A Magic Room keeps the gun from working, and the day is saved!
Coherent Waves of Grain
- Salamence has gone to the dark side?! She & the Altaria Police of Fortree are helping the Silly Pidgey develop a grain-based superweapon to wipe out Father X!
- Basket & Merle must break out of the Fortree Jail and stop them!
- Plot Twist! Salamence is, in fact, the Silly Pidgey's Aunt!
- Plot Twist 2x Combo! The Silly Pidgey is not the Silly Pidgey, but was kidnapped and replaced by the Silly Zoroark, out to take over her baking business!
Kansas City Shuffle
- Basket & Must join up with Vilkas to investigate a disturbance in Petalburg Forest.
- Presta, Sol and Ton's Mrs. Mime, tries to lure Ever and Must into some sort of trap on the seafloor.
- Wait, two Musts?!
- The one with Ever turns out to be the Silly Zoroark, who escapes with Presta in an imaginary submarine.
A Beautiful Wedding
- The Silly Pidgey has vanished on her wedding night!
- Merle is in a box, so it falls to rookie investigator Narrow to solve the case!
- Estoc the Dewpider is brought along for the ride!
- As well as more serious investigators Kofun the Bronzor and a Vigilante Woodpecker from the Bronze Birds!
- Investigating the crime scene in Melemele Meadow turns up no clues, until Kofun interrogates the Bomb Disposal Snorlax but is interrupted by Narrow attacking the witness, revealing he kidnapped her!
- Narrow really didn't make any deductions but the case was closed and the Silly Pidgey and Child X can get married!
- Also the Serious Pidgeot and Son X double crossed each other predictably!
- Estoc evolved into an Aquanid and the V.W. became a Vigilante Toucan!
A Terrible TM Commotion!
- Megan of the J-Team finds herself browsing the selection at a lovely TM store called Temmie's Terrific TM Shoppe!
- Temmie, the store owner, turns out to be a nefarious illegal TM developer!
- Just when Megan finds herself trapped in an unfriendly purchase, Bronze Bird Captain Kattraea comes to her aid, and calls in backup!
- Salamence and one of her daughters stumble onto the scene, and Salamence must protect the small Swablu from harm!
- Together, Megan, Kattraea, and co. ward off the malicious move-machine maker and her terrible team teeming with treacherous TM techniques!
- Oh no! Temmie's Smeargle unleashes a blasphemous beam barrage in the form of Judgment!
- Oh wow! Salamence Mirror Moves the Judgment!
- A mysterious golden sigh of sheer exasperation kindly adds his input to the conversation in the form of an implied 'knock it off before I show you the real thing'!
- As the attacks end, Temmie attempts to bribe her way out of being arrested by offering a Thunder Armor TM! Oh, the horrible memories!
- The offer is declined, Temmie is taken away, and the day is saved! And now Thespi has a new idol in Kattraea!