From We Are All Pokémon Trainers
J-Team Warriors is a game in the Dynasty Warriors series, featuring the J-Team.
- Fortis: Uses a giant feather as her weapon. Appears weak at first glance, but is deceptively powerful. Also based primarily around air-juggling.
- Maggie: Uses a bow as her weapon.
- Jason: Fights using Auric Constructs.
- Pianis: Wields a staff topped with an ice crystal.
- Ren: Has four different weapon types, each with vastly different playstyles.
- Mega Cane: Variable range combat. No major perks or drawbacks.
- Conductor's Baton: Long range combat. Invincible during most specials but has low running speed.
- Blade of Kusanagi: Melee range combat. Low damaging attacks with a focus on stun locking and dodging and has very fast running speeds.
- Unarmed: AOE based combat. Ren rides on Kitsune and commands her and the rest of his first six team members to uses AOE's centered around Ren.
- Tagg: Fights with an Aura staff.