The Armbands are amulets that can temporarily change a human to a mon or vice versa, depending on the type. If a human who does not understand Monese uses the human-mon armband, they will retain their understanding of the language after removing the armband, and anyone who has learned to understand it (eg: Sol and Umbra) will understand it in their native tongue.
- Human to Pokémon
- Pokémon to Human
- "Borked" (Causes partial transformations)
- Type Armband (Turns the holder into random Pokémon sharing a singular type)
- The Omniband
- Diane (from PMD-B)
- Other!Ryklys (In the Other Verse)
- Skye (courtesy of Zephyr)
- Ammy (from PMD-B)
- Chrome (from PMD-B)
- Jason Maxwell(Shared among his team, but mostly Crash)
- Hellbender (Fire)
- Evan (from his home universe)
- The transformation process gives off an odd smell for a few seconds afterwards, and as a result PMD-B's smell is similar.
- Humans who have used the Pokémon to human Armbands are left partially Pokémon, which is how they retain their ability to understand Monese, and while not tested in-story, a similar process happens in reverse. The same also holds true for the majority of Weremons.