- PEFE B group heads to PEFE Mainframe and they meet a Porygon.
- Pent recieves a gift from Gino for his birthday
- Wolf and DS meet up with Luna, Zero, and Hax in Treasure Town.
- The PEFE B group meets Linux, another Porygon.
- The PEFE B group gets the mainframe started back up, but unknown to most of them, a virus is being loaded onto it.
- Some of Every and Onion's mons make and play around some snowcastles.
- The old AI of PEFE in PMD-B, PEFeDOS comes back to life when the group restores the mainframe.
- PEFeDOS imprisons the people and mons in PEFE B in Relaxation vaults, while other mons around PEFE are forced to go through Test Chambers.
- The PEFE B people get split up, and sent into their test modules.
- Tagg notes that it's his worst birthday ever.
- The RtDL group is attacked by an Escavalier. It knocks Mezzo and Every out.
- Testing in PEFE continues
- The RtDL group continues exploring White Wafers. They are joined by AU!Eskay
- Mezzo, Every, AU!Eskay, and their mons end up in a battle with Pianis, his mons, and Dedede.
- Cirno and Mezzo evolve.
- Test chambers 4A, 4B, and 4C start.
- Treeo gets worried about his daughter(Nazz))
- Prolio joins the RtDL group.
- People begin to enter the fifth level Test chambers-
- Tracer meets up with Lake and Stratus in Module D.
- While trying to fix her laser canon, Jemma falls into an internet scam set up by one of her competitors in world domination, Mina.
- Test chamber 4A and 4C are cleared.
- Tracer's group escapes PEFeDOS and goes into the inner workings of PEFE. There they try to sabotage PEFeDOS.
-Tracer and co. try to reach PEFeDOS, but she traps them in a glass chamber.
-PEFeDOS moves the chamber right to her chamber and tries to kill the group using Nidotoxin and turrets, but none of them are working due to the sabotage.
-PEFeDOS is replaced by Cornn as the AI.
-Cornn takes over the facility and drops several mons deeper into it
-Eskay, Psyche, Trip, and thier mons are teleported to Altomare in PMD B where they meet up with Umbra and Lina.
- In Treasure Town,Straw, Salamence, Fortis, and some of Umbra's mons meet another trainer from the OU named Fal Shilde.
- The mons dropped in PEFE land in what appears to be the old part of PEFE.
- Straw's mons meet back up with Straw and meet Fal.
- Salamence, Straw, and Talon meet Eli the Butterfree in Treasure Town
- The RtDL group defeats the Sigilyph in Interdimensional Space for White Wafers.
- Psyche and Eskay have shardport problems.
- A Mysterious Feraligatr later named Toothy meets the RtDL group.
- Several people start to go to Amp Plains for various reasons.
- Team Normal and Straw's team encounter the feuding Luxray and Manectric tribes in Amp Plains.
- Straw and Team Normal split up and go to see the Luxray and Manectric tribes.
- Lake and Stratus fight a holgraphic Mewtwo.
- Salamence meets her reflection.
- Abby and Rojos meet Peter the Leavanny♀, who explains about how Gothyrd became ruler of Slateport, and Akorithi his wife.
- Psyche and Eskay shardport all over-
- Tagg views a holotape recorded by his AU self
- PEFeDOS starts to regain control
- A Typhlosion, Gallade, and Bisharp obtain the Havoc Robe
- The RtDL group proceeds further into White Wafers
- AU!Eskay and Toothy leave White Wafers.
- The peoplemons still trapped in Old PEFE explore it further, eventually finding a dock.
- Tagg and co decide to go to Angela after hearing the last of AU!Tagg's recordings.
- AU!Eskay evolves into Ninjask and a separate Shedinja.
- Tracer has an unfortunate accident upon reaching Angela.
- His mons then interrogate the one Raider left.
- Tandi gets kidnapped by the Khans.
- During the rescue attempt, Team Taxonomy learns that the Khan Base has become a Mystery Dungeon.
- [TS] Team Nova plays Border Jump
- Team Taxonomy fights Garl, with the Vault Dweller saving Tagg's life when the Machamp attempts to strangle him to death.
- The water chip hunt doesn't go all that well.
- Team Taxonomy departs from Shady Sands reaching Junktown, while some mons discover an odd corpse.
- Team Dreamcast meets the Gun Runners, and learn more about the Boneyard and the Vaults.
- Tagg's mons stage a protest.
- AU!Alastor and Wolf meet up with Tagg's group.
- The Bluescale Group visit an art instillation where Lake and Nadia learn some more of Bluescale's lore, followed by participating in an impromptu eating contest, of which Psyche wins.
- Team Taxonomy gets into a bar brawl versus the Skulz Gang.
- Gizmo gets an assassin to try murdering Killian.
- Lake teaches Luke how to use Bubble Shield while Stratus spends the day drinking Oran Juice at the local inn in shame of having lost the previous day's eating contest.
- Lardna's group in Angela manage to drive a colony of mutated Kecleon away from the Boneyard Fortress and into some guns, but not without some trouble.
- Tagg managed to threaten Kenji into being a spy against Gizmo following his botched assassination attempt.
- Abby, Kat, and Rising Star meet Gortwog and deliver Mynisera's letter.
- Shahinne's birthday is celebrated with a tea party organized by Fortis.
- The 7JD have a meeting.
- Abby's group gets the letter from Gortwog, who reveals that Hoenn's Cubone are descendants of the Sevault tribe.
- Tagg's group uses Kenji to get the drop on Gizmo.
- The Bluescale Tournament starts.
- Krakatau has an inception-like dream adventure.
- Audrey shardports around until she finds Tracer, in the eve of the DQ10 launch date.
- Tagg's group fights Gizmo, with Killian killing him.
- Team Taxonomy reaches the Hub].