Audilith is considered one of the more sensible mons, as well as being very patient (A needed trait for dealing with her mate), being extremely calm in nature. One of the few things that can break her out of this is if Vanilluxe or their children get seriously hurt, as what happened with Lanius for the former. She's also very much a mon that for the most part prefers peace, quiet, and solitude.
Her role on the team is pretty much that of the smart girl.
- Birthday: Sometime in 2008
- Age: 10
- Met: Wellspring Cave, Unova (Roggenrola)
- Ability: Sturdy
- Ball: Poké
Being extremely slow, Audilith's fighting style relies on tanking attacks and striking back with monstrous power. (She is in fact the second strongest attacker after Throh.) She can also crush opponents under her bulk or with the use of Gravity.
- Mud Slap, Earthquake
- Harden, Headbutt, Protect, Round
- Rock Blast, Sandstorm, Smack Down, Stone Edge
- Iron Defense
Audilith in other universes
Audilith and Vanilluxe are both still on Tagg's team.
- Is mates with Vanilluxe, and had two children with him. Qui-Gon and Benny.
- Is good friends with Musashi.
- Assisted in 'M's defeat
- Helped win Tagg the Insect Badge from Burgh.
- Defeated Brycen's team alongside Throh.
- Helped Tagg win the Unova League.
- Won Tagg's match against Blue by defeating his Arcanine.
- Audilith has a fear of very large bodies of water, though with smaller bodies she's perfectly fine.
- After an incident in the glitched Twist Mountain, Audilith utterly refuses to become a human under any circumstances.
- Audilith has a gift for chess, beating Tagg a number of times.
- Audilith and Vanilluxe were the first Pokémon belonging to a PC to become parents IRP.