As with all freshly revived Fossil mons, Sue has no real concept of The Vow, and tried to eat Lepi when they first met. However she does understand business, and Tagg keeps her from attacking trained mons by keeping her well fed until she managed to become actually loyal.
In terms of thinking about the future, Sue tends to be more of an "in the moment" type of mon.
- Birthday: Unknown, but equivalent to January 15, 2012 for aging purposes
- Age: 5 (Biologically)
- Met: Ambrette Fossil Lab, Kalos (Tyrunt) [Fossil revival]
- Ability: Strong Jaw
- Ball: Poké
- Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail
- Brick Break
- Bide, Roar, Stomp, Tail Whip
- Ancient Power, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge
- Sue was not close to her teammates at first due to mostly seeing them as potential meals, save for Aaron since he was too spiky for her to bother attacking.
- Tagg was originally keeping Sue loyal through her stomach, though she appears to have accepted him as a trainer now.
- Sue doesn't think of Amorpha as a fellow dragon.
- Sue is currently in an eating rivalry of sorts with Hydreigon due to Dream World correspondence.
- Sue is named after the most complete Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton ever discovered.