Tagg's Vanilluxe (Hoarfrost)
Vanilluxe, or Hoarfrost, as is his true name, is Tagg's male Vanilluxe. Tagg met Vanilluxe in Driftveil's Cold Storage as a Vanillite, where he made off with his hat before Tagg caught up with him. After playing around with everyone, he decided to join Tagg to see the world. While he doesn't have the greatest physical defense, he has great special defense and has the third highest special attack amongst Tagg's Unovan Pokemon, only beaten out by Helios and Hydreigon.
Quirky and fairly artistic, Vanilluxe can be rather strange, but is far smarter and perceptive than many give him credit for. He has a love for making ice sculptures, and within the Dream World, Vanilluxe also works on a rogues gallery of all the foes his teammates have ever faced.
- Birthday: January 10, 2008
- Age: 10
- Met: Cold Storage, Unova (Vanillite)
- Ability: Ice Body
- Ball: Great
While Vanilluxe doesn't have the greatest physical defense, he has great special defense and has the third highest special attack amongst Tagg's Unovan Pokemon, only beaten out by Helios and Hydreigon. In battle he tends to summon Hail to heal himself and fire Blizzards and Flash Cannons, occasionally augmenting it with Leftovers.
He also knows a wide ranging variant of Sheer Cold, though it's rarely used save for life and death struggles.
- Avalanche, Blizzard, Freeze Dry, Hail, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold
- Protect, Round, Weather Ball
- Mirror Coat
- Flash Cannon
- Water Pulse
- Is mates with Audilith.
- Is Qui-Gon and Benny's father.
- Is friends with Icicle and a member of Team Glacier.
- Vanilluxe does not get along with his parents well, with his father wondering why he became mates with "a rock" to Audilith's face.
- Won against Alder's Vanilluxe during the Unova arc.
- Nearly beat Kyurem in an ice sculpure contest.
- Learnt Water Pulse
- Won the battle against Lance for Tagg during the GC by defeating his Dragonite.
- Vanilluxe and Audilith were the first Pokémon belonging to a PC to become parents IRP.
- Vanilluxe likes the taste of iceplant, but refuses to acknowledge the pun involved.