|Species / Morph||Sandshrew|
|Obtained by||Capture near Mirage Tower|
|"Wheeeee~ I'm flying~"|
Dintel is Silent's Sandshrew♂, a specime caught during Silent's initial trip to Hoenn right after PEFE became a thing. He is a somewhat childish and dispreoccupied mon who goes around life essentially advertising the advantages of living happily. He has a sister still living near Mirage Tower.
Dintel, like Sol, has an habit of frequently disappearing without trace, though it tends to turn out he was just offscreen or having his own little adventures. He also has an imaginary friend Trapinch.
During the team's adventures previous to the Kalos Arc, Dintel stays at PEFE HQ, and in one of the desert habitats he finds a sunken pyramid under the sand, which seems to be inhabited by Creepers. Whether he managed to extract the treasure from the pyramid's chamber or what treasure might it be is still unknown.
While Dintel is a mon who does not think much strategically, he is pretty much a living spanner in the works and can try any unorthodox tactic that comes to his mind in the pursue of whatever he wants.
Dintel has the following D-group IQ Skills:
- Nontraitor -- when confused, instead of hurting himself, he'll go give his opponent a hug (yes, don't ask).
|Movepool for Dintel|
|Poison Sting||Natural||★★||–||muzzle-barrage spread variety.|
|Swift||Natural||★★★★★||–||Affectionately dubbed lil'stars. They can has fly towards enemies!|
|Rollout||TM G2||★★||–|| TM bought from Every during the Gold Conference.|
Trained with Cephas.
|Curse||TM G2||–||TM bought from Every during the Gold Conference.|
|Brick Break||TM G3||★★★★||–||As a variant can be used defensively.|
|Rock Tomb||TM G3||★★||–||–|
|Aerial Ace||TM G3||★★||–||Taught off-screen right after capture.|
|Sandstorm||TM G4||★||–||Taught off-screen during the OI.|
|Hone Claws||TM G5||★★||–||–|
|Mud Slap||Tutor G3||★★||–||Taught during Silent's trip to Hoenn.|
|Strength||HM||★★★★||–||Can as a variant use to toss opponents away.|
|The list above may not be exhaustive. ID=Dintel|
Moves to be learned: (to be completed)
Lil'starsSwift ~Arc Spread~ : Very much like in the vein of Origins!Mewtwo's Swift, he can materialize the lil'stars around his body instead of having to shoot them, meaning he can potentially use them as a cover or aim them towards his enemies at nontrivial angles.
- Brick Break ~Shield~ : Can focus the pressure of his Brick Break to lift rubble or pieces of the object to be shattered to use as a shield against incoming projectiles. This is slow (could be considered a Prio-1 attack).
- Strength ~Grab-and-kick~ : Dintel has good strength to put behind the move. He can grab an opponent small enough and kick him away à-la-Mario and his koopa shells.
(to be completed)
- Cared for Shahinne's egg.
- Cared for Python's egg.
- [ AU only] Unknowingly raised a rebellion in Hoenn against Lelouch's invasion.
- Found a Desert Temple in one of PEFE HQ's desert-biome modules. Might or might not have found emeralds in chests, or some sort of artifact.
- Together with Lileep sank at least one Cipher transport ship during the Gateon Port confrontations.
In Silent's Fic!Verse
In this 'verse, Dintel is a Gym Pokémon in a ground-type Gym.
|On Hand:|| Maekrite • Dintel |
Python • Algira • Shahinne • Harriet • Copahue • Lileep • Ichtacya
|Velvet Room:||Cu Sith|
|"Digital World"(?):|| PEFEgon |
|PEFE HQ / others:||---|
|Retired / Released:|| Inka • ⁇⁇eon |
Pokéteco • Magneton • Milena • Makenna • Venomoth
|Alternate Timeline:||Inka • Baluarkos|
|Temporary / Borrowed:|| Xatu • Rufus |
Laplace • Naga • Jemma
Teala • Helios • Roc
|Others:||Celebi • unknown GenⅧ Pokémon|
|As last seen in: Re: Glitch|