Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 June 1
- 2 June 2
- 3 June 3
- 4 June 4
- 5 June 5
- 6 June 6
- 7 June 7
- 8 June 8
- 9 June 9
- 10 June 10
- 11 June 11
- 12 June 12
- 13 June 13
- 14 June 14
- 15 June 15
- 16 June 16
- 17 June 17
- 18 June 18
- 19 June 19
- 20 June 20
- 21 June 21
- 22 June 22
- 23 June 23
- 24 June 24
- 25 June 25
- 26 June 26
- 27 June 27
- 28 June 28
- 29 June 29
- 30 June 30
- [Meta] Beginning of LGBT Pride Month.
- Nothing much happened.
- Cid plans to make a better Golden Armor.
- Crewe learns from Lawrence about his impending Aura Depletion caused demise.
- Dane recruits Blitz and Belinda to help him with Jason
- Blitz's party encounters Hikaru in Jason's Mindscape.
- Lilliana's party starts arriving on Antumbra Isle.
- [Lillifuture] Nereid and Sarah discuss destroying their home universe.
- [TS] Doof decides to forfeit his match.
- [Meta] D-Day.
- [TS] Tex's party battles the Aerodactyl skeleton Glitch.
- Hikaru teaches the group how to fight in Jason's Mindscape.
- Lawrence tells Sholto about his past before joining Team Galactic, culminating in the reveal that he's dying.
- The futurekids enter Chundona.
- The mindscape group fights Vidarr.
- [TS] The skeletal Glitch is defeated.
- [TS] DS and Tagg encounter the same Glitch as last time within the Lost Tower.
- EJ meets Tagg after managing to get himself back to Hearthome while seriously injured.
- Lucius and Silas encounter one another again, but on better terms.
- Lawrence meets with Edge and discusses life and death with him.
- [TS] Thresher and Abigail have their date.
- [TS] EJ's Snover evolves, and immediately attempts to attack him.
- Jacob attempts to take on Zrone alone.
- Sholto informs Alpha, Omicron, and Gamma of Lawrence's impending demise.
- Sidequests abound in Chundona.
- Maria discovers an odd sphere in the Solaceon Ruins, and Klaus is revealed to have evolved into Flaaffy offscreen.
- Tagg's attempts to leave to assist are repeatedly waylaid.
- Tex is promoted to Corporal for his part in stopping the Glitch.
- [TS] The lab group rescues a Zubat set for unwilling cyborgization by Zrone.
- [TS] EJ's Abomasnow is fainted by all the mons at the Center.
- [TS] The CU group takes a car ride.
- Team Umbra finds themselves stuck in glitchiness.
- [TS] The lab group fights Zrone's adminstrator after he injures Akim'bleer, but he ends up breaking it off.
- Philemon and the Velvet Room attendents decide to go find Margaret, and failing her, the CU group after the Velvet Room grows unstable.
- [TS] The CU group is betrayed by Moh Shuvuu, who proceeds to start attacking the party, but is defeated.
- The CU group is summoned to a drastically different Velvet Room.
- Team Umbra finds that they're stuck in the metawise uncompleted bits of the Delta Episode.
- Philemon explains that the CU group has to face a challenge, lest the Velvet Room is destroyed and them by extension, and they enter the Theater, Ren's dungeon.
- [TS] Blitz's team fights Futility in Jason's Mindscape.
- Tagg and Scheherazade meet Gilgamesh.
- The CU group encounters Jack Frost, who grants them a clue from Ren's Shadow.
- [TS] Zrone and Jacob's group parley.
- [TS] The CU group battles Shadow Lisa.
- [TS] The group is separated by a glass wall and is forced to battle Omega and Leng.
- [TS] The wandering Glitch departs.
- Batastrophe and Helion attack Amity Park, and end up getting a hanger-on calling themselves N1T3SL4Y3R.
- Gino informs Team Umbra, Dave, and Mia that their current predicament is directly caused by the Glitch, having taken advantage of April Fools to ensnare them.
- [TS] Tagg figures out that the mech group was present in Solaceon Ruins.
- Batastrophe and co are recruited by Mr. Smith and Iapetus to recapture Lucius for them.
- A Glitchy saga begins.
- [TS] Pessimism is defeated and turns into Skepticism.
- [TS] The Administrator explains his origins to a mysterious Kyurem.
- [TS] The CU group makes it through the second parlor and and progresses to the third parlor.
- Batastrophe and co (Or to more extact N1T3SL4Y3R) come up with the League of Darkness for a group name.
- Mondo and Uta have a talk where Mondo apologizes for his past behavior and discusses his past prior to joining Blitz's team.
- [TS] Shadow Lisa is defeated.
- Chrome is captured by Kylo Robin.
- [TS] Lisa attains her Persona, Fitchers Vogel.
- [TS] The Old Chateau party finds an old book on Glitches.
- Nandi and Ammy meet up again on the desert planet.
- [TS] Chapter 1 on the Glitch book is read.
- Chrome is interrogated by Kylo Robin, and Lina is revealed to have been Glitched into Hux Titania. Meanwhile, Unkar is revealed to be an agent for the First Disorder with eyes on Nandi.
- Dune discovers that his new Orre property might not be the best.
- Jason battles Arthas, who turns out to have a Shadowed Efreet, who Jason snags back using the Snag Machine function on his new arm.
- A mysterious figure appears in the Velvet Room and agrees to test the Contractors.
- Zrone decides to shack up with Cid due to the scuttling of his base, and explains to him how he created his Administrator.
- Arika breaks Chrome out of Glitch prison, and they manage to escape captivity.
- [TS] Mondo inadvertently restores Kendall's speech.
- [TS] Chapter 2 of the Glitch book is read.
- [TS] The CU group solves the fourth puzzle, but fail the fifth, forcing them to fight the assorted demons.
- The dungeon wheel manages to land right between Dune and Deziree's symbols, causing a dungeon split.
- Raeburn obtains an Odd Keystone from the Underground, but finds himself unable to activate it at the Hallowed Tower at first, but ends up catching a Spiritomb anyway.
- Shun meets Sholto in his human form, and gets transformed into a Magnemite by his weremon curse.
- [TS] Deziree's group encounters the Nodes inside the Alpha Quadrant in her dungeon. They explain that she has two Shadows as a result of her human and mon sides forming to oppose each other. Meanwhile, Dune's group enters his dungeon, the Castle of Reflections.
- [TS] Dune's group encounters a mysterious figure.
- Arika ends up getting Glitched into a human/Metagross cyborg hybrid.
- [TS] The CU group meets Hugin and Munin, who are kind enough to wait before battling them.
- Ammy meets up with Arika and Nandi again, and after a First Disorder attack they make an escape attempt on the Chaletwo Pimp Ship.
- [TS] Chapter 3 of the Glitch book is read.
- [Meta] Father's Day.
- Lane learns that Iggy's cooking skills... leave something to be desired.
- Ammy and Arika manage to escape the First Disorder forces, only to run into Dave and Mia.
- Ammy's group escapes the gangs out to get Dave and Mia, while the Deoxys they were smuggling ends up in the far past of the Yangverse.
- [Meta] Summer Solstice in Northern Hemisphere, Winter Solstice in Southern Hemisphere.
- Skye has no chill.
- Erin joins up with Blitz and Kendall.
- Hux and Robin report to Prometheus following the escape of Ammy's group, while the group in question heads to a mysterious forested planet.
- Mezzo contemplates her own personal morality.
- Pianis and co are recruited and granted Auric powers by Aurocalypse for... something.
- Min hatches.
- The mecha group discovers more Unown lore.
- Ammy's group meets Maz Kanata.
- The Dreamtime Online texts start again, and those answering the call end up in a mysterious small town.
- The Dreamtime group fights the Doomed District of Delirium.
- Chelsea evolves into Dustox.
- Ammy discovers that in fact the universe they're in is the OU, except somewhere in the extreme far past after touching the Tickets to Unova.
- Lanie is now recovering after being rescued by Zeal, Sholto, Youta, and co.
- Zoya explains to the futurekids the island's current situation.
- Kylo Robin captures Ammy.
- Jacob turns 22.
- Draca deals with her own inner demons.
- Dane encounters a young woman by the name of Alyona.
- Lucius and Alice are ambushed by Batastrophe and co, and despite the best efforts of the new Auric Avenger, get captured.
- Psyche leaves some clues as to her physical body's actual location.
- Damburst is taught Reflux by a Gyarados at Lake Valor.
- Jason informs the rest of the J-Team about Efreet getting Shadowed.
- [TS] The CU group encounters the sixth puzzle and solves it.
- Zoe and Tagg meet for the first time, and she tells him about Lucius and Alice's capture by the League of Darkness. Tagg then informs the rest of the J-Team.
- Zeal informs the rest of the J-Team about Lanie's safe return.
- [TS] Mettaton attacks once again, and Iggy ends up flipping his switch.
- [TS] Ren and co get dragged into a mysterious projector.
- [TS] Alonya agrees to help the futurekids in return for their help leaving Antumbra.
- [TS] Alice approaches the CU group and tries to be friendly, but Jacob's response to her asking him to die for her forces them to fight both her and Mara.
- [TS] Iggy semi-fights Mettaton-EX.
- Crash's cub hatches.
- Tagg uses psychometry on the Robojask shard obtained by Shun to figure out that the League of Darkness' place of operations is somewhere in the Battle Zone.
- Dune and Deziree are independently challenged by Sally and Chris Morton to a Pokémon battle on the day of their wedding.
- Dune and Deziree officially marry.
- A rescue party gathers to go rescue Lucius and Alice, but are sytmied by the weather.
- Mr. Smith explains to Lucius how he acquired Janis, before taking him to meet Blanche, a descendant of Lucanus' comrade Brandon who traveled 20 years in the past in order to marry Lucius and regain her family's lost honor.
- Following the defeat of N1T3SL4Y3R, the base in the Battle Zone is raided by Lucius and Alice's rescue party.
- After a standoff with the supervillains, Blanche activates the base's self-destruct sequence.
- Embla attacks the escape tunnel group, while Logi attacks the hangar group.
- Sholto manages to convince Iapetus to do a semi-truce and he goes to free Alice.
- Embla is joined by a mysterious shiny Mew.
- In the chaos Batatstrophe is injured by an errant Shadow Claw from the Mew, and Janis is freed from the Malamar's control, the latter's leaking psychic powers exacerbating the collapse.
- The J-Team escapes with Lucius and Alice plus prisoners in tow, and they head for the Fight Area for the night.
- [TS] The CU group battles Hugin and Munin.