Channah is a trainer from Hoenn who tends to hover on the fringes of the J-Team and life in general.
She is [Korean] and petite, with average physical fitness. Her eyes have black irises. Her most notable physical trait is her very long, beautiful black hair, which contrasts her otherwise dull features. She favors conservative, masculine-looking clothing that is some combination of red, black, and white.
In a word, she is detached. She keeps to herself, wandering the world aimlessly. Generally she is inhibited and easily discouraged, and getting a long-lasting reaction out of her is difficult. However, she does have a much-mauled competitive streak that surfaces from time to time. She finds women difficult to understand, and is slightly less comfortable around them.
Channah was adopted from [Korea] by an [American] family, who moved to the outskirts of Violet City, Johto when she was 2. She attended public school there until the age of 10, when her brother gave her a Rattata as a starter.
At a young age, she challenged the Indigo League and beat the Elite Four, but had a nervous breakdown and forfeited the Champion match. She also lost most of her team in an incident. Following this, she left Kanjoh and drifted. During this time, she built a new team, although with far less of an eye toward competitive battling than before. Eventually she settled in Hoenn.
- Met and/or learned the existence of: Joseph, Cebu, Alex, Martin, Tagg, Morgan, Crewe, Terri/Terry, Valorie, Diane, Maggie, Vierr, Fool, Trip, Lucius, Sakura, Straw, Robin, and Eridanus
She began traveling in close proximity to the J-Team in 2014. She joined them out of boredom, doing nothing of importance. In Kalos, she attended a J-Team meeting in Lumiose, more or less officially joining the group, and caught two Pokémon, Thierry and Gelidus.
Ranger Regions 2
- Met and/or learned the existence of: Lewis, Locke, Tori, Blitz, Zappa, Iron, and Jason
Channah was present for the raid on the Stormchaser, and took leave of the group somewhere in Almia.
- Met and/or learned the existence of: Leeya, Robin, Sam, Mezzo, Ever, Pianis, fake!Fortis, Kaito, Golias, Tori, the Weed Team, OLD MAN, Mew Prime, Contrail, Uxie, Tokarev, Pentigan, Echo, Megan, Jared, Ren, Colton, Nino, Legault, Odin, Salvador, Eva, and Shaun
- Family - Cordially distant with her parents and somewhat estranged from her older brother.
- Pokémon - Tries to be attentive to them, but often forgets, and has become more careless over time. Closest to Lo and Basil.
- Locke – Got irritated at his unwanted telepathic message to her, but got over it and they briefly hung out.
- Robin – Traveled with him in Kalos for a bit. Felt vaguely protective of him.
- Tagg – Previously uneasy about him since the Lumiose J-Team meeting. Still uneasy, now due instead to the atypical nature of their new friendship. Even so, she is already rather biased toward him.
- Outdated, rooted PokéNav
- Enchanted dark red hoodie (formerly pink)
- Enchanted Heat Rock
- She’s an infrequent blogger.
- She has a large herd of Wobbuffet residing in a daycare in Johto.
- Has a disused hidden base on Route 114, Hoenn.
- Her pokéform is Fletchinder.
- Her birthday is May 3.
|On Hand :||Lo • Big Savings • Dolabella • Gage • Titus • Gelidus • Thierry • Basil • Liberty • Necrobutcher|
|At Home:||Aztec Camera • Mari|
|Inside her Mindscape:||Hale|
|As last seen in: Entralink Arc|