Channah is a trainer from Hoenn who tends to hover on the fringes of the J-Team and life in general.
She is [Korean] and petite, with average physical fitness. She favors conservative, masculine-looking clothing that is some combination of red, black, and white.
In a word, she is detached. She keeps to herself, wandering the world aimlessly. Generally she is inhibited and easily discouraged, and getting a long-lasting reaction out of her is difficult. However, she does have a much-mauled competitive streak that surfaces from time to time. She finds women difficult to understand, and is slightly less comfortable around them.
Channah was adopted from [Korea] by an [American] family, who moved to the outskirts of Violet City, Johto when she was 2. She attended public school there until the age of 10, when her brother gave her a Rattata as a starter.
At a young age, she challenged the Indigo League and beat the Elite Four, but had a nervous breakdown and forfeited the Champion match. She also lost most of her team in an incident. Following this, she left Kanjoh and drifted. During this time, she built a new team, although with far less of an eye toward competitive battling than before. Eventually she settled in Hoenn.
She began traveling in close proximity to the J-Team in 2014. She joined them out of boredom, doing nothing of importance. In Kalos, she attended a J-Team meeting in Lumiose, more or less officially joining the group, and caught two Pokémon, Thierry and Gelidus.
Ranger Regions 2
Channah was present for the raid on the Stormchaser, and took leave of the group somewhere in Almia.
- Family - Cordially distant with her parents and somewhat estranged from her older brother.
- Pokémon - Tries to be attentive to them, but often forgets, and has become more careless over time. Closest to Lo, Hale, and Basil.
- Locke – Got irritated at his unwanted telepathic message to her, but got over it and they briefly hung out.
- Robin – Traveled with him in Kalos for a bit.
- Tagg – Currently dating, in his polycule.
- Ira - Barely knows him, yet feels drawn to his oddly-familiar personality.
- Outdated, rooted PokéNav
- Enchanted dark red hoodie (formerly pink)
- Enchanted Heat Rock
- Has a large herd of Wobbuffet residing in a daycare in Johto.
- Has a disused hidden base on Route 114, Hoenn.
- According to Ira her [Korean] name would be Ye-eun.
|On Hand :||Lo • Big Savings • Dolabella • Gage • Titus • Gelidus • Thierry • Basil • Liberty • Montanari • Necrobutcher • Hale|
|At Home:||Aztec Camera • Mari|
|As last seen in: Entralink Arc|